Sunday, July 22, 2012

A MUST HAVE for Etsy Sellers!

Posted on 26 May 2011
 
A little less than a month ago, I was preparing for a baby Expo. I had almost 200 pair of Super Skivvies and over 150 Super Inserts all ready to go. Now, I wasn’t really expecting to sell all of those, I was more preparing to mass stock my Etsy shop and then work on really getting Super Skivvies “out there.” How I was going to get “out there” was something I had not really thought of, I just wanted it to happen. I assumed I would post a little more often on my blog, try to reel in a few more Facebook fans, maybe buy ad space somewhere. I just wasn’t sure.
I was on my Super Skivvies Facebook page posting about the Expo when I noticed an ad in the sidebar. Now, there are ALWAYS ads on the sidebar. I sometimes notice them, most times not (unless they have flashy pics that are hard to miss!). On this day, for some reason, this one ad caught my eye with a headline so convincing, I clicked it! This was the best decision I have made so far for my business.
 The Etsy Kit
Jordan at Handmade Success has put together an AMAZING pack of e-books for Etsy sellers! This kit is JAM PACKED with the best info out there. Make more money, get more fans and followers, set up your shop the right way with the right pricing, descriptions, and titles. EVERYTHING you need to know about selling on Etsy. From deciding on a shop name to getting your first 100 (or 1,000…or 10,000!) sales.
Since starting to implement some of the social media tips a few weeks ago, my Facebook fan count has DOUBLED. My Twitter is real now, not just an idea. I have an actual Blog with quality content. Again, all in just three weeks!
The hands down, absolute best thing that has come to me since applying the tips in this kit is that OVER HALF of the 200 Super Skivvies I stocked in my Etsy shop have already sold. Yes, in just three weeks. Finally, the dream of running my business from home and not having to work elsewhere is becoming a reality. READ: I AM LIVING MY DREAM!!!
I can not rave enough for this Etsy Kit. It is well worth the (very small) investment and pays for itself many times over. You could even apply over half of this kit to a non-Etsy shop! At the very least, just get it, look through it, and if you don’t think it is worth the money or don’t think it will help you grow your Etsy shop beyond your dreams, let Jordan know. This is a RISK FREE e-book. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!
The Etsy Kit
~Steph
PS: Let me know if you have any questions (email me or post in comments), and I will answer them as best as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reader feedback! Thank you so much for visiting our blog!