Here at Super Skivvies cloth training pants we pride ourselves in providing our customers with potty training knowledge and solutions of the greatest value. While other training pants fall short of their customers’ expectations, we strive to meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
Super Skivvies cloth training pants were created out of the need for a trainer that would fit our daughter who started potty training at 18 months. Any other cloth training pants we tried were too big and would leak all over if there were an accident. So in the designing of Super Skivvies we took into account that every child is unique and needs a trainer that will fit them properly. And now that we offer many different prints to choose from, both child and parent can satisfy their desire for a cute cloth training pant that will encourage their child to wear Super Skivvies and leave those diapers in the dust.
Here are 5 reasons why Super Skivvies are the best option for cloth training pants:
- Super Skivvies are convertible - They come with a removable soaker pad so that your child can use them as a regular pair of big boy/big girl undies when they have learned to properly use the toilet. This makes Super Skivvies cloth training pants a dual purpose product which saves you time and money.
- Super Skivvies are nap/nighttime worthy - We have heard many stories from our fans and customers that other cloth training pants are not equipped to handle a full bladder release during a nap or bed time. Super Skivvies cloth training pants feature a 3 layer bamboo soaker pad which is 300% more absorbent than cotton. In addition to the 3 layer insert, we also have Super Inserts which are 5 layers of bamboo fleece that you can use together with the existing pad for 10 layers of wetness protection (this includes the outer cotton body and inner bamboo velour liner). This means that Super Skivvies will soak up any accident they may have, leaving their bed sheets dry. This also eliminates the need to use PUL (Polyurethane Laminate a man made petroleum based fabric which is used for waterproofing) that countless other trainers use.
- Super Skivvies are eco-friendly – Using sustainable materials in production is a top priority for us. For this reason we do not use any man made or Earth damaging fabrics like PUL that damage our environment in numerous ways and take several hundred years to break down in a landfill. Instead we choose to use renewable sources of fabric like cotton and bamboo which grow naturally and in harmony with Mother Nature.
- Super Skivvies are reusable - They feature a very durable cotton interlock knit fabric in the body of the cloth trainers that will hold up for years upon years and through hundreds of washings. And because the bamboo inserts and liners are anti-microbial, Super Skivvies cloth training pants will not get stinky and unpleasant. This is all designed so that our customers can get the most use out of our trainers by using them with multiple children, which again saves you time and money (and our natural resources).
- Super Skivvies are cost effective – Just take a quick look at the cost comparison to Pull-Up style disposable trainers here to see that Super Skivvies cloth training pants will save you $ 789 per child on average. What will you do with all that extra money?
With so many unique characteristics, it is easy to see that Super Skivvies cloth training pants are your best bet if you want an effective, eco-friendly, and money saving cloth trainer that will last through multiple children.
Super Skivvies cloth training pants can be found in Our Shop, in Bothell, WA at Bella and Max (in the Country Village), in Kirkland WA at Unique Plus+, and online at Moms and Bums (based in Canada).